Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nagarjuna as Bangaram


Akkineni Nagarjuna, who plays modern God in Vishnu's ready for release film Krishnarjuna, is excited about his offbeat role, which he says, will have beauty only when donned by an artiste with image. Nag's role is one which comes into existence all of a sudden from thin air as and when the hero wants God to see. Vishnu plays the role of a disappointed youth, who gets guidance from none other than God himself. "Krishnarjuna is one movie which gives me utmost satisfaction that I have really ventured into a different role. In this film, I call Vishnu as Mitrama (friend), and he addresses me as Bangaram. In fact, I okayed the project within ten minutes of hearing the subject," says Nagarjuna. The movie is releasing all over the world with 275 prints on February 1st.

No comments: