Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mohan Babu at Rajasekhar home


Hero and producer Dr. Mohan Babu today condemned the attack on actor Rajasekhar by Chiranjeevi fans. He reached Rajasekhar's residence and enquired about the incident with the actor and his wife Jeevita. A disturbed Mohan Babu said this is an act to be condemned tooth and nail by the civilized world.

"This inhuman act is a big assault on democracy and people's freedom of speech. People are clearly watching everything. I always believe my people, which I learnt from Anna late NTR. People will not forget this kind of violent activities. Right from the morning since I heard about it, all my family members are very much disturbed. My wife is in tears. Rajasekhar and Jeevita are like my family members."

Mohan Babu further said that when the entire film fraternity respects each other's opinion, this intimidating act is unfortunate.

No comments: