Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bapu‘s Sundarakanda Audio Released


The audio of Sundarakanda, a Bapu directed film with script of Mullapudi Ramana, is released tonight at Ramanaidu studios, Hyderabad. Dr. D. Ramanaidu released the cassette and presented the first number to Gurumurthy, senior technician with Bapu school. VV Vinayak released audio CD and presented the numbers to all those who were present on the dias. Charmi spoke at length saying: "I am lucky to be working with Bapu, which is my life's dream. Bapu is my darling and I will continue to be grateful for giving me a new lease of life and fame with this project." Allari Naresh, who plays the male lead, said: "He is a lucky person for having come under the direction of famed Bapu." Supreme Music is marketing the album.

No comments: