Monday, February 11, 2008

One gets peace of mind at Rajamouli's Home.

VV Vinayak has delivered a super hit film Krishna- the power of Indrakeeldri for this Sankranthi festival. The success brought jubilation in the young directors of the industry.
Rajamouli organized big celebrations at his home on the success of this film Krishna.
And director Poori Jagannath also organized the celebrations with all his friends and Krishna unit.
Speaking on the occasion, Vinayak said 'I congratulated Poori and Rajamouli when their films Pokiri and Yamadonga were big hits and now they are enjoying my successes.
Vinayak says 'Rajamouli's entire family celebrated my Krishna success. Rajamouli's home looks like a Bommarillu, we don't find the difference between friends and family members there. Every one of Rajamouli's family mingles and behaves like family members with friends. I feel like sitting at Rajamouli's Bommarillu when ever I am feel dull mood. I can't explain, but I get some peace of mind when ever I sit at Rajamouli's residence'.
Vinayak thanked Rajamouli and Poori and wished success to those director friends for their future projects.

No comments: